|Hometown:||Basking Ridge, N.J.|
- Two-year letter-winner who has posted 10 match play wins in her career.
- Has a career-low stroke play round of 90, which she carded twice.
Sophomore Year (2017-18)
- Competed in all 10 events, four in stroke play and six in match play.
- Led the team in match play victories by going 5-2-1.
- Averaged a team-best 98.2 strokes over five stroke play rounds over four events.
- Carded a season-low 95 in a dual match against Marywood on April 14 at Scranton Municipal Golf Course.
- Earned All-Landmark Conference Second Team honors by finishing in a tie for ninth at the Landmark Conference Championships on April 28-29 at Susquehanna Valley Country Club.
Freshman Year (2016-17)
- Played in nine events, three in stroke play and six in match play.
- Had a team-high five wins in match play, including a victory in the first match in University of Scranton women's golf history, a 5-0 win over Wilkes on Sept. 13 at Glenmaura National Golf Club.
- Averaged 95.3 strokes in three stroke play rounds, including a season- and team-low 90 twice. The first came in a quad-match against Arcadia, Marywood and Wilkes on Sept. 25 at Scranton Municipal Golf Course, and the second was in a tri-match against Misericordia and Wilkes on April 9 at Irem Temple Country Club.
Awards & Honors
- All-Landmark Conference Second Team (2017-18)
- Was a four-year team member and earned two varsity letters in golf at Ridge High School.
- Was a member of the Ridge team that won the New Jersey Tournament of Champions in 2011-15, and came in second in 2016.
- Helped Ridge go 16-0 in her senior year while winning the Coaches Award.
- Was a member of the National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Eliot & Melinda Stein.
- Has a sister, Courtney.