|Hometown:||New Milford, Conn.|
|High School:||Immaculate High School|
|Major:||Exercise Science & Philosophy|
- Two-year letter-winner who posted four match play victories while playing at the top of the lineup.
- Shot a career-low 96 in stroke play action, which came on Sept. 25, 2016, at Scranton Municipal Golf Course.
Senior Year (2017-18)
- Competed in nine total events, four in stroke play and five in match play.
- Posted a 2-5 record in match play.
- Averaged 104.8 strokes over five rounds in four stroke play events, including a season-low 101 in the Landmark Conference Fall Invitational on Sept. 23 at Susquehanna Valley Country Club.
- Recorded the first eagle in University of Scranton golf history when she holed out from the fairway on a par 4 in the Landmark Conference Fall Invitational on Sept. 23.
- Earned second-team All-Landmark Conference honors by finishing tied for 12th at the Landmark Conference Championships.
Junior Year (2016-17)
- Played in seven events, three stroke play events and four match play events.
- Hit the first shot in University of Scranton women's golf history when the Royals hosted Wilkes on Sept. 13 at Glenmaura National Golf Club.
- Finished 2-2 in match play, including a win in that inaugural match, which Scranton won, 5-0.
- Averaged 109.7 strokes in three stroke play rounds, including a season-low 96 in a quad match against Arcadia, Wilkes and Marywood on Sept. 25 at Scranton Municipal Golf Course.
Awards & Honors
- All-Landmark Conference Second Team (2017-18)
- Earned six varsity letters at Immaculate High School -- three in golf and three in field hockey.
- Daughter of Michael & Chris Ann Allen.
- Has two siblings: Jake & Abby.