Sophomore Year (2017)
- Ran in all seven events, finishing in the team's top three on three occasions.
- Ran a career-best for 6,000 meters when he finished in 21:32.2 to place 76th at the Ron Stonitsch Invitational on Sept. 9 at Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
- Had the best finish of his career, placing ninth at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 16 at Misericordia in Dallas, Pa.
- Was the team's second runner across the line, finishing 15th at the Landmark Conference Championships on Oct. 28 at Standing Stone Golf Club in Huntingdon, Pa.
Freshman Year (2016)
- Competed in all seven of the Royals' events in his first collegiate season, finishing in the team's top three on three occasions.
- Made his collegiate debut as the second Scranton runner across the line at the Misericordia Invitational on Sept. 1, completing the 5,000-meter course in 18:24.51.
- Finished 10th at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 17, finishing the 8,000-meter course in 29:17.24.
- Came across the line in 19th place while running a season-best 27:27.85 for 8,000 meters at the Landmark Conference championships on Oct. 29.
Top 25 Finishes
- 9th - 29:33.47, 8,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 16, 2017
- 10th - 29:17.24, 8,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 17, 2016
- 15th - 28:57.01, 8,000 meters, Landmark Conference Championships, Oct. 28, 2017
- 19th - 27:27.85, 8,000 meters, Landmark Conference Championships, Oct. 29, 2016
- 25th - 18:24.51, 6,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Sept. 1, 2016
Landmark Conference Championship Finishes
- 2016 - 19th, 27:27.85, 8,000 meters, Oct. 29, Bicentennial Park, Northampton, Pa.
- 2017 - 15th, 28:57.01, 8,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
NCAA Mideast Regional Finishes
- 2016 - 160th, 27:39, 8,000 meters, Nov. 12, DeSales University, Center Valley, Pa.
- 2017 - 177th, 28:11.9, 8,000 meters, Nov. 11, Big Spring High School, Newville, Pa.
- Son of Pete and Cherie Gutekunst.