|High School:||Our Lady of Lourdes|
- Three-year letter-winner who has competed in 16 events.
- Has a pair of top-25 finishes in his career.
Junior Year (2017)
- Ran in five events, including the Landmark Conference Championships.
- His best finish was 16th at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 16 at Misericordia in Dallas, Pa.
Sophomore Year (2016)
- Ran in five events, finishing in the team's top five three times.
- Was the Royals' third finisher at the Ron Stonitsch Invitational on Sept. 10, completing the 6,000-meter course in 21:41.4.
- Had a season-best 29th-place finish at the Landmark Conference championships on Oct. 29, completing the 8,000-meter course in 27:45.71.
Freshman Year (2015)
- Competed in six events in his first year with the program.
- Was the third Royal across the line in the season-opening Misericordia Invitational on Sept. 1, completing the 5,000-meter course in 18:59.29.
- Ran a season-best 28:22.95 for 8,000 meters at the Inter-Regional Border Battle on Oct. 17 at Rowan University.
Top 25 Finishes
- 16th - 30:55.75, 8,000 meters, Sept. 16, 2017, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Dallas, Pa.
- 23rd - 29:35.52, 8,000 meters, Sept. 19, 2015, Highlander Invitational (Cairn), Langhorne, Pa.
Landmark Conference Championship Finishes
- 2015 - 35th, 29:10.78, 8,000 meters, Oct. 31, Sunken Meadow State Park, Kings Park, N.Y.
- 2016 - 29th, 27:45.71, 8,000 meters, Oct. 29, Bicentennial Park, Northampton, Pa.
- 2017 - 38th, 30:25.21, 8,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
NCAA Mideast Regional Finishes
- 2015 - 221st, 29:06.8, 8,000 meters, Nov. 14, Big Spring H.S., Newville, Pa.
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (2016, 2017)
- Is the son of Warren and Mary Grunbok.