2019 Field Hockey Spring ID Clinic
The University of Scranton Field Hockey team will be hosting a one day ID Clinic for prospective student-athletes. The clinic is intended for experienced field hockey players entering grades 9-12 and incoming college freshmen who are interested in playing collegiate field hockey. The clinic will provide a unique opportunity to get to know current players while also being instructed by the coaches of the University of Scranton Field Hockey team.
- Directed by Head Coach, assistant coaches, and current players
- Located on Weiss Field at the new Kevin P. Quinn, S.J., Athletics Campus - 100 Broadway Street Scranton, PA.
- Bring field hockey clothes, mouth guard, stick, shin guards, water bottle, and cleats, turfs, or sneakers
9:00-9:30AM - Check-in
9:30-11:30AM - Warm-up & Technical Training
11:30AM-12:30PM - Small-Sided & Full Field Games
12:30PM - Dismissal
1:00-2:15PM - Campus Tour (Optional)
- To register for the Campus Tour, please click the following link and complete the online campus tour registration form:
- Campus Tour will start on the main campus of the University of Scranton at The Estate Building (Office of Admissions)
- Transportation from the Quinn Athletics Campus to The Estate Building WILL NOT be provided
$70 per athlete (T-shirt included)
A non-refundable deposit of $25 is required with registration to hold your spot. Remaining balance (online payment, check, or cash) is due prior to participation in the clinic.
Checks Payable To: Scranton Field Hockey
After completing your clinic registration, you will be emailed a legal waiver form that must be completed and returned to the University of Scranton Field Hockey coaching staff. A completed waiver form must be on file in order to participate in the clinic.
Mail Payments and Completed Waiver Forms to:
Head Field Hockey Coach
The University of Scranton
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18612
Cancellations made within a week (7 days) of the clinic will not be refunded.
Kevin P. Quinn, S.J., Athletics Campus - Directions:
GPS Address: 100 Broadway Street, Scranton, PA
Take the Central Scranton Expressway (Exit 185 off Interstate 81 North & South). Follow for approximately 1/2 mile and take right onto the Cedar Avenue Exit. At the stop sign, make a right onto Cedar Avenue and then an immediate sharp left after 100 yards onto Mattes Avenue. Follow Mattes Avenue as it curls to the right to a stop light. Go straight through the stop light and the athletics campus will be one tenth of a mile ahead.