22 Meghan Kerr
|High School:||John S. Burke Catholic|
- Three-year letter-winner who has played in 50 career games.
- Has 113 goals, 56 assists and 169 points, each of which rank eighth in school history.
- Has led the team in scoring all three years.
- Also has 75 ground balls, 24 draw controls and 26 caused turnovers.
Junior Year (2016)
- Game-by-Game Statistics
- Started all 18 games on attack, earning first-team all-Landmark Conference honors and first-team IWLCA all-Boardwalk Region honors.
- Led the Royals in goals (54), assists (25) and points (79). The 79 points are the eighth most in a single season in school history, the 54 goals rank ninth and the 25 assists are tied for eighth.
- Finished third in the Landmark Conference in goals and points, and tied for third in assists.
- Scored at least two goals in 15 of 18 games, and had five or more points seven times.
- Also finished with 25 ground balls, eight draw controls and eight caused turnovers.
- Had six goals and an assist in a season-opening 14-3 win at Misericordia on Feb. 25.
- Had four goals and three assists in a 16-8 win over Farmingdale State on March 5.
- Set a career high with 10 points (six goals, four assists) in an 18-5 win at Marywood on March 29.
- Had five goals and two assists in a 17-11 win over Cabrini on April 26.
Sophomore Year (2015)
- Game-by-Game Statistics
- Led the Royals in total points (45) and tied for team-lead in assists with 12 to earn second-team All-Landmark Conference honors
- Also recorded 27 ground balls, 10 caused turnovers and five draw controls
- Scored at least one goal in 15 games and had 12 multi-goal games, including a career-high 5-goal performance in a 19-6 win over Misericordia on March 10 at Fitzpatrick Field
- Scored two goals, including the game-winner, and had an assist in the Royals' 14-12 victory in overtime against Susquehanna University on April 2 at Fitzpatrick Field, which was Scranton's first win over the Crusaders since 2011
- Scored nine goals over the final four games of the season, including three in the Royals' 16-10 loss to Susquehanna in the semifinals of the Landmark tournament on April 29 at Fitzpatrick Field, which was the first time in school history that the Royals hosted a Landmark Conference tournament game
- Scooped up a season-high six ground balls and finished with two goals, a draw control and a caused turnover in a 13-7 loss at Cabrini College on April 22
- Finished 13th in goals, assists, and shots and 14th in total points in the Landmark Conference
Freshman Year (2014)
- Game-by-Game Statistics
- Second freshman in school history and first since Bridget Lee in 2000 to lead the Royals in scoring
- Scored 26 goals and had 19 assists to finish with 45 total points
- Tied for the team-lead with seniors Kerry Sullivan and Christine Dredger with two game-winning goals; scored her game-winners vs. King's (March 8) and Elizabethtown (March 29)
- Scored at least one goal in 13 of 16 games and had eight multi-goal games
- Scored 19 of her 26 goals in the final eight games of the season
- Accounted for eight points (4 goals, 4 assists) in a 13-11 victory over Cabrini on April 15 at Fitzpatrick Field
- Scored two goals and assisted on four others in a 19-4 win over the Merchant Marine Academy on April 26 in Kings Point, New York
- Finished ninth in assists per game (1.19), 12th in points per game (2.81) and tied for 18th in goals per game (1.62) in the Landmark Conference
Awards & Honors
- IWLCA All-Boardwalk Region 1st Team (2016)
- Landmark Conference 1st-Team Selection (2015, 2016)
- Landmark Conference Offensive Athlete of the Week (Feb. 29, 2016)
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (2015, 2016)
- University of Scranton Athlete of the Week (April 21, 2014; March 16, 2015)
- Daughter of Bob and Mary-Ellen Kerr
|Apr 19||at Drew||L, 13-12|
|Apr 22||Susquehanna||W, 17-8|
|Apr 25||at Cabrini||L, 20-14|
|Apr 29||Stockton||W, 11-10|
|May 3||Elizabethtown||W, 18-10|
|May 6||at Catholic||L, 16-6|
|Shots on goal||71||22|
|Shots on goal percentage||88.8||95.7|
|Free position goals-shots||5-12||1-5|
|Feb 26||Shenandoah||W, 10-4||1||1||2||0-0||0||0||4||0||1||100.0||1||100.0|
|Mar 2||Misericordia||W, 12-4||3||1||4||1-1||0||1||0||0||5||60.0||5||100.0|
|Mar 5||Lebanon Valley||W, 17-5||6||1||7||0-1||0||0||1||2||8||75.0||7||87.5|
|Mar 11||at Farmingdale State||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Mar 14||at Guilford||W, 15-6||4||4||8||2-2||2||1||0||0||5||80.0||5||100.0|
|Mar 17||at Meredith||L, 13-11||4||2||6||0-0||1||1||1||0||9||44.4||8||88.9|
|Mar 23||Marywood||W, 14-7||4||1||5||0-1||1||2||2||1||6||66.7||5||83.3|
|Mar 25||at Goucher||W, 20-2||4||0||4||0-2||6||0||2||2||8||50.0||7||87.5|
|Apr 1||Catholic||L, 20-4||1||1||2||0-1||1||2||2||1||3||33.3||3||100.0|
|Apr 4||at Rowan||L, 17-8||2||1||3||0-0||1||2||4||0||2||100.0||2||100.0|
|Apr 8||Moravian||W, 20-9||3||4||7||0-0||2||0||1||0||3||100.0||3||100.0|
|Apr 13||at Elizabethtown||W, 15-11||1||1||2||0-0||1||0||1||2||2||50.0||2||100.0|
|Apr 19||at Drew||L, 13-12||1||1||2||0-1||1||1||1||0||3||33.3||3||100.0|
|Apr 22||Susquehanna||W, 17-8||4||3||7||1-1||1||1||2||0||4||100.0||4||100.0|
|Apr 25||at Cabrini||L, 20-14||5||0||5||0-1||3||0||4||0||8||62.5||8||100.0|
|Apr 29||Stockton||W, 11-10||2||0||2||0-0||1||2||1||0||5||40.0||3||60.0|
|May 3||Elizabethtown||W, 18-10||1||1||2||0-0||0||2||5||0||4||25.0||1||25.0|
|May 6||at Catholic||L, 16-6||1||0||1||1-1||2||1||2||1||4||25.0||4||100.0|